Start Your Journey
1. at home.
- Complete your enrollment form application
- Click here to complete the free online application.
- You will be required to upload a photo of your diploma (GED or transcripts are accepted as well).
- Acceptance is based upon successfully passing drug screening and submission of high school diploma, GED, or transcripts
- A GMCA representative will call you within 3 business days to verify the enrollment form.
- Optional: If you would like to tour the campus, please call 855-832-8879 to set up an appointment.
2. BEFORE CLASSES START.
- Complete free drug test
Contact your location for the drug screening form.
- Pay tuition, book & lab fees
- Payment must be paid before your first night of class.
- Your invoice will be emailed to you approximately 2-3 weeks before each semester begins.
- We accept credit, debit, check, and money orders.
- GMCA offers a variety of payment options:
- Conveniently pay through your emailed invoice.
- In person at the office.
- By phone at 855-832-8879.
- Pay online at gmcami.org.
- Payment plans are available for tuition costs.
- Receive Class Information
- Two or three weeks before your class, a confirmation letter will be mailed stating your class start date, location, and time.
- Start job placement assistance
- Please contact GMCA’s job placement director at 855-832-8879.
- Are you a Veteran? If so, please contact a GMCA representative in order to take advantage of your benefits!
3. YOUR FIRST CLASS.
- Get your book
- Your book will be distributed at your first class (once payment is received).
- Bring a pen/pencil
- Remember safety gear
- Wear close-toed shoes to your class
- Other required safety gear will be distributed/provided at your first class
Skilled Trades training has benefited me by opening up opportunities at different companies that wouldn’t even take a second look if I hadn’t had a formal, post-secondary education. It gives me a leg up on anyone who just has a high school diploma.
Primary Communities Served