High School Programs
Skilled Trades High School Programs Lansing MI, Midland MI, Saginaw MI
The Greater Michigan Construction Academy currently offers programs to high school junior and senior students in the Saginaw, Lansing, Bay, New Lothrop, and Midland County school districts. The programs offered vary by school district.
- Students will receive a nationally recognized credential upon the completion of the 2-year program.
- Classes will take place at the GMCA Midland Training Center from 7:40 am – 9:40 am. The 2023-2024 school year offers Carpentry, Electrical, HVAC, Welding, and Plumbing.
- Classes will take place at the GMCA Lansing Training Center from 7:20 am – 9:20 am. The 2023-2024 school year offers the Electrical trade.
- Classes will take place at New Lothrop High School. The 2023-2024 school year offers the Electrical trade.
- Class offerings are based on student interest and a minimum number of students enrolled in each trade.
- Homeschoolers are welcome.
Contact your school counselor for details and transportation info.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2023 – 2024 High School Work-Based Learning Program.
Skilled Trades training has benefited me by opening up opportunities at different companies that wouldn’t even take a second look if I hadn’t had a formal, post-secondary education. It gives me a leg up on anyone who just has a high school diploma.
Primary Communities Served